Friday, November 14, 2008

20,000 and counting

I've reached 20,000 words after staying up until 1:30 AM. Then I got up at 7:00 AM and went to work. I'm tired now. I don't feel like writing for today, but I'm going to try anyway.

The next goal is 30,000 words by Wednesday.

I'm going for it, but tonight is just going to be a lazy night with little words and much laziness. I will probably get a cup of coffee, if I can shake off the laziness long enough.
That sounds like a decent plan, actually. Get a cup of coffee, force about a thousand more words out of my tired hands and my tired mind, and then go to bed. Thus is the life of a writer, correct?

... What's sad is that I love every bit of this.


Quick edit... I just wanted to post my word goal in here for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will hit that blessed halfway point. I am aiming for 25,000 words. I'm at 21,000 now.
... As I said, I sadly love every bit of this insane chaos that is a writer's life.

No comments: