Thursday, June 5, 2008

Six Hours Complete

Hello all. I was challenged by a writing group I'm in (MAD Challenge, you might be familiar with it) to write for six hours. I worked for six hours this morning. I woke up at six AM and worked until 12:30 PM (I started at 6:30 AM). I almost did it straight except I had to get coffe, a slice of cake for breakfast, and feed the baby starlings ever hour. I wrote 13 pages (the total is 14 but I wrote the first one last night) and my word count is 5,083 (not counting the 508 words that I wrote last night).

So here's my word count so far:

'Zokutou'Zokutou
5,591 / 10,000
(55.9%)


Not a bad start at all. It's only Thursday and I've already got over half of my goal. I'm feeling really proud of myself right now. Getting up to write at six AM wasn't bad either. I might get into the habit of doing that. I got a lot done today and it's not even over yet. I am, however, having a sugar crash.

Hoping I don't crash too hard,

-Britt

No comments: