Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This Week's Challenge

Hello, all.

I've decided to give myself a challenge to write. I left it nice and easy, since this month is going to be chaotic for me considering I'm caring for two baby starlings that aren't weaned yet, have to get the house in tip-top shape for when my friends Matt and Evan get here to stay for three weeks, and today is my Father's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!) and I plan to help my sister make cake for today.
This will be my writing challenge.

'Zokutou'Zokutou
508 / 10,000
(5.1%)


10,000 words by the end of this weekend. Nothing too hard, right? Right. So 10,000 words by this weekend is the challenge. Let's see if I can do it. I'll update on my daily word counts, starting tonight with today's word count on that little meter. Keep an eye on it. I'll have it to 10,000 words by this weekend!

Easy writing~!
- Britt

No comments: